Teen Summer Reading
The benefits of summer reading programming for children:
- Teens are motivated to read.
- Teens develop positive attitudes about reading, books, and the library.
- Teens maintain their reading skills during summer vacation.
- Teens have access to experiences that further their sense of discovery.
- Teens have access to experiences through which they can learn to work cooperatively.
STEPS to SIGN UP:
- Click sign up button above
- Register your information, you will receive an email confirmation and link to login
- Go to READING CIRCLE on the top right menu bar
- Select MY GROUPS
- Enter "Butterfield" in the search box, click search
- Select the Butterfield Reading Group for your age
- Enter the code THI49M
© Copyright Butterfield Library